Gemini House, Chelmsford CM2 0YN
Gemini House is one of Chelmsford’s historic buildings located within the Baddow Road and River Can Conservation area and is now being redeveloped with 34 brand new apartments. This is a four storey building with residential apartments on the upper floors.
The conversion will span across two floors: there are 25 two-bed apartments, 8 one-bed apartments and 1 studio apartment; there is plenty of choice – of size and aspect. The Job Centre will remain on the upper Ground Floor. As businesses in Chelmsford continue to flourish, this city centre location is ideal for rental apartments and first time buyers alike. Across the development there is ample parking and impressive views.
Loading...View Online Brochure
From Gemini House, to the West you can see through to Central Park and over the Cricket Ground and to the North there are views into the central courtyard. Gemini House was originally constructed in 1938 and occupied as the Rural District Offices until the mid-50’s. In 1983 the property was extended and adopted to increase its area fourfold.
The Rural District Offices moved across town to Duke Street and the space became occupied by multiple commercial users. The upper floor of the building has been substantially vacant for six years. Recent changes in planning laws have allowed the conversion we now propose.